Following is a wrap-up of the latest COVID-19 developments and news in Jordan for May 21, 2020:
– Corona negative report must for people entering Aqaba, says official.
– MoH: Donors’ support boosted kingdom’s anti-COVID-19 capacity.
– Razzaz talks of Covid-19 crisis, ways to address the pandemic.
– 12 new Covid-19 cases recorded in Jordan on Thursday, caseload rises to 684, announces MoH.
– FM, his Canadian counterpart confirm solidarity to fight Covid-19 , cooperation prospects.
– Work hours for public sector will be from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm after Eid holiday, says Adailah.
-Labor minister praises cooperation of the production process parties.
Source: Jordan News Agency